Tuesday, June 12, 2018

A HARBINGER MOST SACROSANCT



June days are harbingers most sacrosanct;
Humid whispers streaming  temperate bliss,

Balming  hurts through pomp and purpose ...



Call me crazy, but I could never tire
Of such beautiful composition deposited
right outside my doorstep...




Her sparkle is so effortless and refined;
And, of course, all the things
'SUMMER'
Tenders quite intrepidly...

Thus, toss me the keys
To month number-six
On our world calendar;
An uncontested beauty ...
One you'd fall for, over and over.
Shout praise, should such
ELEGANCE
Grace your knowing gaze;
( What a tragedy, I think,
If it should not). 
                                                                                                    poem written by L.P.-G. / 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment