Friday, July 22, 2016

ELECTION COUNTDOWN…"painting by the numbers"

SO, HOW DOES ONE SURVIVE THE NEXT 90+ days!
                       Grateful Dead – Touch Of Grey Lyrics
                                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uby6jFCDjE 

      Must be getting early, clocks are                                      running late.


Paint by number morning sky… 
looks so phony.



Dawn is breaking everywhere, light a candle, curse the glare





Draw the curtains, I don't care… 'cause it's alright.


I [We] will get by, I {We} will get by,
I (We) will get by,
I/ WE will survive.


I see you've got your fists out; say your piece and get out.



Guess I get the gist of it… but it's alright.






Sorry that you feel that way. The only thing there is to say:

[Every silver lining's got a touch of grey]

It's a lesson to me,

The Ables and the Bakers and the C's,

The ABC's we all think of
To try to give a little love…

I know the rent is in arrears, the dog has not been fed in years;
It's even worse than it appears, (but it's alright)

Cow is given kerosene, kid can't read at seventeen
The words he knows are all obscene but it's alright…
I will get by, I will get by, I will get by, I will survive.
It's a lesson to me
The Deltas and the East and the Freeze
The ABC's we all think of
To try to keep a little love



Oh well,

 a touch of gray,
kinda suits you anyway,
That's was all I had to say… but it's alright

I will get by, I will get by, I will get by, I [WE] will survive!!
We will survive !!!

VOTE CLINTON/KAINE

ON 11/8/2016

No comments:

Post a Comment